If you have reached the last area of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’s adventure mode and would like to complete it with ease, we’ve got you covered.
The last area on the game mode takes you to the Mysterious Dimension, where players are posed with a total of 11 questions which must be answered correctly in order to advance.
For each question you get right, you will be awarded with different characters and other rewards from chests, so it is definitely worth making sure you do this properly.[ad name=”article2″]
Questions & Answers
- Which of these can float in the air?
- Which of these usually sells furniture?
- Which of these is a Nopon?
- Which spirit is the King of Twilight?
- Who among these spirits is a scientist?
- Which group hails from Inkopolis?
Off the Hook
- Which of these is Chrom’s younger sister?
- Which spirit is a part of Bowser’s army?
Lakitu & Spiny
- Which spirit created the Subspace Army and Wage War?
- Who among the spirits can Kirby not inhale?
Scarfy, Whispy Woods
- Which spirit fought alongside Alucard to defeat Dracula?
Trevor C. Belmont
If you do answer one or two of the questions incorrectly, though, this will not affect your chances of getting 100% completion in this game mode. However, given the questions and answers are above, that seems unlikely to happen.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate was released on Nintendo switch platform on December 7 and has since grown in popularity.
One fan has been imagining what a crossover scenario between this game and Fortnite would look like, which led to the release of an epic trailer.
The video features a number of new Fortnite skins, such as The Ice King, Sgt. Winter, Onesie, Zenith, Lynx and Trog, giving us a taste of what this unlikely merging of games could look like.