If you want to master Attacker ‘mon Sylveon in Pokemon Unite, you’re going to need to know its best build which includes moveset, Battle Item, and Held Items.
As an Attacker, the popular Fairy-type focuses on dealing damage and warding the enemy team away from the goal.
It is important to learn the ropes to be a good team player in the Nintendo Switch and mobile MOBA, and doing so means getting to grips with how to play the Eeveelution. Here’s Sylveon’s best build in Pokemon Unite.
- Best Sylveon build Pokemon Unite
- Sylveon moveset
- Sylveon Pokemon Unite items
- Sylveon stats
- Sylveon evolution level
- How to unlock Sylveon in Pokemon Unite
From the best moves to use to the Battle and Held items you need to get the most out of the Pokemon’s potential, here’s everything you need to know to mess up the battlefield with Sylveon.
|Move||Unlocked At||Upgrade Level|
|Swift||Level 1||Level 7: Upgrades into Mystical Fire or Hyper Voice|
|Mystical Fire||Level 7||Level 10: Gives Sylveon one more flame|
|Draining Kiss||Level 6||Level 12: Increases move’s HP restoration.|
|Fairy Frolic (Unite Move)||Level 8||–|
At the beginning of the match, Eevee should choose Swift. This move damages opponents by shooting star-like discs at them.
Once you hit Level 2, learn Baby Doll Eyes: an move that not only deals damage, but also decreases the enemy’s Attack – perfect for when you’re in a group and have them surrounded.
- Read More: Every Pokemon in Pokemon Unite ranked
At Level 6, Draining Kiss takes over Baby Doll Eyes, and at level 7, Mystical Fire replaces Swift as one of the best Sylveon moves to use.
|Held Item||What it Does||Max Stat Boost|
|Focus Band||Recovers HP for three seconds when the Pokemon drops to low HP.||Defense +30
Sp. Defense +30
|Wise Glasses||Increases Sp. Atk by 5%.||Sp. Atk + 39|
|Shell Bell||When the Pokemon hits with a move, it recovers a minimum of 60 HP. The higher the Pokemon’s Sp. Atk, the more HP it recovers.||Sp. Atk + 24
Move Cooldown -4.5%
- Focus Band: Focus Band gives Sylveon a nice Defense boost, giving it an extra edge when charging in and attacking foes. When combined with the Band’s HP boost, it means you’re more likely to come out on top in a skirmish.
- Wise Glasses: Because the Gen VI ‘mon relies on its Special Attacks, the Sp. Atk boost from the Wise Glasses helps to boost damage, making it insanely useful to have.
- Shell Bell: Like the previous Held Item, the Shell Bell also raises Sylveon’s Sp. Atk stat. Not only that, but it also heals depending on how high its Special Attack is. Combined with the Wise Glasses, it makes the Attacker an absolute powerhouse.
|Battle Item||What it Does||Unlocked At|
|Eject Button||Quickly moves your Pokemon in the designated direction.||Trainer Level 11|
- Eject Button: Equipping the Eject Button as your Battle Item is the best choice for Sylveon. As an Attacker, Sylveon gets right into the fight and can sometimes find itself in a sticky situation. This item means you can escape fast – or zip to a fleeing enemy to finish them off.
|Level||HP||Attack||Defense||Special Attack||Special Defense||Speed|
Trainers will need to reach Level 4 to evolve Eevee into Sylveon.
|Eevee (Level 1)||Sylveon (Level 4)|
There are two ways to unlock Sylveon in Pokemon Unite:
- Purchase with 10,000 Aeos Coins in the Unite Battle Committee Shop
- Purchase with 575 Aeos Gems in the Unite Battle Committee Shop
So, there you have it. That’s everything you need to know about the best Sylveon build and moveset in Pokemon Unite.
For more tips and tricks on becoming the ultimate Pokemon Unite player, check out our guides below:
Absol | Alolan Ninetails | Blastoise | Blissey | Charizard | Cinderace | Cramorant | Crustle | Eldegoss | Garchomp | Gardevoir | Gengar | Greninja | Lucario | Machamp | Mr Mime | Pikachu | Slowbro | Snorlax | Talonflame | Wigglytuff | Venusaur | Zeraora | All Held Items | All Battle Items | Best settings | Badge & medals explained