Teamfight Tactics has been bracing for Set 4.5, called “Festival of Beasts,” since the beginning of the year, and now it’s finally here in TFT patch 11.2. Here’s all the details on the Jan. 21 update, including early patch notes, and more.
It’s all in on TFT for Riot as the first real patch of 2021 rolls around; the “Festival of Beasts” update is set to throw the auto-battler’s status quo on its head.
The January 21 update features 20 new champions, a handful of flashy new traits, and reworks for Sharpshooter, Vanguard, Brawler, and plenty more. Basically, you’re going to need your reading glasses for this one; TFT patch 11.2 is a big one!
TFT patch 11.2 early notes
Festival of Beasts adds 20 new champs
The biggest change set to arrive in patch 11.2 is, of course, the mid-set “swap over” for almost two dozen of the auto-battler’s popular Fates units. The Jan. 21 update, which has a distinct Chinese New Year theme, is adding 20 new-look champs to play with this “Fates” set.
Here’s a list of the new patch 11.2 champs:
- Aurelion Sol
There will also be seven brand-new Traits added in the update. These include Blacksmith, Dragonsoul, Daredevil, Executioner, Fabled, Slayer, and Syphoner.
Dazzler, Dusk, Hunter, Moonlight, Shade, and Tormented were removed.
Vanguard, Brawler, Sharpshooter reworked
Festival of Beasts isn’t just about bringing in new content. Some of the game’s pre-existing traits are getting reworked as well. Vanguard, Brawler, and Sharpshooter are the big three getting changes in the new set.
Vanguard will now give its users Magic Resist in the trait, making it a bit more diverse. Brawlers will also have access to attack damage, which is very handy if you decide to play the newly-released Shyvana.
- Read More: Everything coming in TFT Festival of Beasts
Sharpshooters also spread their damage more with 2/3/4 ricochets at 2/4/6 instead of 1/2/3. While they do less damage, it means more Teemo blinds, and more mana-generating bounces, so you can get more effects off during each TFT battle.
On the balance side of things, Enlightened is set to be buffed, giving more mana, while Cultist is getting a boost to “entice players” into playing nine cultists. Mage, Assassin, Spirit, Duelist, Elderwood, Keeper, and Mystic have all been changed too.
- Read More: TFT “Festival of Beasts” battle pass
Eight items, including Hextech Gunblade, Chalice of Power, and Zeke’s Herald have also been refreshed.
You can find the full TFT patch 11.2 notes below.
TFT patch 11.2 notes
Festival of Beasts
- Aurelion Sol (4 cost Dragonsoul Mage)
- Brand (1 cost Dragonsoul Mage)
- Braum (2 cost Dragonsoul Vanguard)
- Cho’Gath (4 cost Fabled Brawler)
- Darius (3 cost Fortune Fabled)
- Kayle (4 cost Divine Executioner)
- Nasus (1 cost Divine Siphoner)
- Nautilus (2 cost Fabled Vanguard)
- Neeko (3 cost Fabled Mystic)
- Olaf (4 cost Dragonsoul Slayer)
- Ornn (5 cost Elderwood Vanguard Blacksmith)
- Rakan (2 cost Elderwood Keeper)
- Samira (5 cost Daredevil Sharpshooter Slayer)
- Shyvana (3 cost Dragonsoul Brawler)
- Sivir (3 cost Cultist Sharpshooter)
- Swain (5 cost Dragonsoul Siphoner)
- Tristana (1 cost Dragonsoul Sharpshooter)
- Tryndamere (4 cost Warlord Duelist Slayer)
- Vlad (2 cost Cultist Siphoner)
- Xayah (4 cost Elderwood Keeper Executioner)
- Blacksmith: After participating in combat, Blacksmiths will begin forging an Artifact item. The higher their star-level, the faster they work. Once the Artifact is complete, it will be able to bestow upon an ally.
- Champions: Ornn
- Daredevil: Every other basic attack, Daredevils will acquire a new target. If that target is out of her range, she will dash towards them. With each attack on a new target, her Combo Rating will increase.
- Champions: Samira
- Dragonsoul: On death, this blessing passes to the closest Dragonsoul ally. Active at 3/6/9 units.
- Champions: Tristana, Brand, Braum, Shyvana, Olaf, Aurelion Sol, Swain
- Executioner: Executioners’ basic attacks and spells always critically strike targets below a certain amount of health. Active at 2/3/4 units.
- Champions: Kindred, Kayle, Xayah
- Fabled: Fabled champions’ spells gain an additional effect. Active at three units.
- Champions: Neeko, Cho’Gath, unknown
- Slayer: Slayers gain Lifesteal that increases at lower Health, and deal bonus damage that increases based off their target’s missing Health. Active at 3/6 units.
- Champions: Zed, Olaf, Samira, Tryndamere, Darius
- Syphoner: All allies heal for some of the damage they deal with spells and attacks. Active at 2/4 units.
- Champions: Nasus, Vladimir, Morgana, Swain
- Xin Zhao
- Traits: Moonlight Assasin ⇒ Spirit Assassin
- Health: 500 ⇒ 550
- Attack Speed: 0.65 ⇒ 0.7
- Pale Cascade Orb Damage: 70/80/90 ⇒ 90/100/110
- Pale Cascade Shield: 200/300/400 ⇒ 200/300/450
- Pale Cascade Orbs: 4/5/6 ⇒ 4/5/7
- Riposte Stun Duration: 1.5/2/3 ⇒ 2/2.5/4 seconds
- Chosen Bonus: Max Mana Reduction ⇒ Health
- Mana: 0/80 ⇒ 0/70
- Mana: 30/60 ⇒ 40/70
- Sporecloud Dart Damage: 300/400/900 ⇒ 250/400/900
- Traits: Cultist Assassin ⇒Cultist Assassin Slayer
- Mana: 75/125 ⇒ 60/120
- Phantom Undertow Damage: 125/200/375 ⇒ 100/175/275
- Traits: Ninja Shade ⇒ Ninja Slayer
- Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.8
- Attack Speed: 0.9 ⇒ 1.0
- Death Lotus Tooltip Fix: 600/900/1800 ⇒ 600/900/1650
- Traits: Spirit Hunter ⇒ Spirit Executioner
- Dance of Dread Damage: 450/650/1000 ⇒ 400/600/1000
- Attack Speed: 0.6 ⇒ 0.65
- Infernal Chains Damage: 250/450/1250 ⇒ 350/550/1500
- Traits: Enlightened Dazzler ⇒ Enlightened Syphoner
- Tormented Shadow no longer heals Morgana for a portion of the damage dealt. Spell now reduces enemy Attack Damage by 40% while they remain inside.
- Tormented Shadow no longer shreds Magic Resist
- Mana: 70/150 ⇒ 80/160
- Emperor’s Divide Knock Up Duration: 2 ⇒ 1.5 sec
- Emperor’s Divide Slow Duration: 4 ⇒ 3
- God Fist Damage: 250/450/1000 ⇒ 200/375/1000
- Seal Fate Armor and Magic Resist Reduction: 60% ⇒ 40%
- Seal Fate Shred and Unforgotten Execute Marker now only lasts for 8 seconds
- Unforgotten Damage: 200/400/1000 ⇒ 350/600/1500
- Unforgotten no longer deals missing health damage. Instead, Unforgotten will deal additional percent damage based on the target’s missing health for up to 100% additional damage
- Critical Strike Damage: 30/60/90% ⇒ 25/60/100%
- Critical Strike Chance: 10/25/40% ⇒ 10/30/55%
- Now additionally to Health, grants 20/40/80/150 bonus Attack Damage to the Brawlers
- Health: 400/800/1200/1800 ⇒ 400/700/1100/1600
- Galio Health: 800/1400/2000 ⇒ 800/1325/2000
- Galio Attack Damage: 75/160/280 ⇒ 80/175/330
- Galio Star Multiplier: 14% ⇒ 16%
- Attack Speed per Stack: 12/20/35/60 ⇒ 15/25/40/60
- Armor & Magic Resist Per Stack: 20/30/40 ⇒ 15/25/40
- Mana Bonus: 50/70/100% ⇒ 50/100/150%
- 0 Loss Average Value: 2.5g ⇒ 2.2g
- 1 Loss Average Value: 6g ⇒ 5.5g
- Shield: 150/225/350 ⇒ 125/200/250
- Double Casting breakpoints reworked from 3/6/9 ⇒ 3/5/7
- (3): 80% of Spell Power
- (5): 105% of Spell Power
- (7): 135% of Spell Power
- Magic Resist Bonus: 40/100/200 ⇒ 40/120/300
- Number of Bounces: 1/2/3 ⇒ 2/3/4
Damage Reduction per Bounce: 55/50/45% ⇒ 65/50/30%
- Spirit will now grant flat attack speed the first time a Spirit unit casts
- (2): 20% Attack Speed
- (4): 40% Attack Speed
- Now additionally grants 20/40/70/100 Magic Resist to the Vanguards
- Armor Bonus: 120/300/750/2000 ⇒ 100/250/500/1000
- Health: 200/450/700 ⇒ 250/550/850
- Spell Power: 20/40/70 ⇒ 25/55/85
- Chalice of Power Spell Power: 35 ⇒ 30
- Giantslayer Max Damage: 90% ⇒ 80%
- Hand of Justice Damage & Healing: 45% ⇒ 40%
- Hextech Gunblade Max Shield: 400 ⇒ 300
- Hurricane Bonus Damage: 90% ⇒ 80%
- Statikk Shiv Bounces: 3/4/5 ⇒4/5/6
- Zeke’s Herald Bonus Attack Speed: 35% ⇒ 30%
- Zz’Rot Portal Construct now gains bonus 0/0/10/20/40/80/120/200 Armor and MR based on the Stage