Fortnite Battle Royale players have been waiting for the latest set of Overtime challenges to drop for Season 9 and finally all of them are live in-game.
Seasoned veterans of the popular battle royale game will know that Overtime challenges tend to commence near the end of each season, with a whole host of rewards to be collected by completing them.
Following the arrival of the v9.41 content update, which brought a brand new Storm Scout sniper rifle to the game as well as some Fortnite birthday content, the long-awaited set of lucrative tasks are now available for players to complete.
There’s a total of nine Overtime challenges, with six different skin styles from the Battle Pass being made available, depending on the tiers reached by players throughout the season.
With additional XP, loading screens, and cosmetics to be won, let’s take a look at the full list that have now been confirmed, as well as what you’re going to have to do to get your hands on them.
Fortnite Season 9 Overtime Challenges
Complete all Challenges to unlock the 15,000XP Reward
- Stage 1/2: Reach Battle Pass Tier 23 – Bunker Jonesy Outfit Variant
- Stage 2/2: Complete (3) Free Overtime Challenges – Bunker Jonesy Outfit Variant
- Stage 1/2: Reach Battle Pass Tier 71 – Outfit Variant
- Stage 2/2: Complete (6) Free Overtime Challenges – Outfit Variant
- Stage 1/2: Reach battle Pass Tier 87 – Outfit Variant
- Stage 2/2: Complete (9) Free Overtime Challenges – Outfit Variant
- Work together with Friends to get (25) eliminations – 25,000XP
- (2,500) Damage to opponents with Shotguns (try Party Assist!) – 25,000XP
- Visit Loot Lake, Polar Peak, and Pressure Plant – Loading Screen
More challenges have been added! (July 26)
Three fresh Overtime challenges have been added to Fortnite Battle Royale and it goes without saying that they’re worth completing.
While the rewards for these new tasks aren’t skin styles or other in-game customizables, there’s still a lot of new XP up for grabs. Take a look![ad name=”article5″]
Final three Overtime challenges revealed! (July 29)
The second, and last, set of three new Overtime challenges have been added to Fortnite Battle Royale and you’re going to need to be pretty good on a soccer field to get the job done this time around. Check them out below.
For those thinking that these look all too familiar, the Overtime challenges were previously leaked ahead of schedule by dataminer Lucas7Yoshi, but have now been confirmed and set live by Epic Games.
With Season 10 just around the corner for players, they’re going to have to act fast to grab as many different rewards from the Overtime challenges as possible before the door slams shut on Season 9.
Last updated on July 29, 2019 at 9:39 (EST).