The challenges have been leaked for the fourth week of Season 8 in Fortnite Battle Royale, and here is everything you need to know to prepare for tomorrow’s set of objectives.
As usual, data miners have found the upcoming challenges in game files and leaked them well in advance of their release.
Once again, the Week 4 set will include a total of seven challenges, three of which will be available to all players and four only to those who own the Season 8 Battle Pass.
As is the case pretty much every week, Week 4 will feature a challenge that is made up of multiple stages. The challenge will require players to visit five total named points-of-interest on the Fortnite map.
It’s also worth pointing out that the brand new Baller will be featured in a challenge for the first time since being added on March 12, as players will simply have to use the vehicle in five different matches.[ad name=”article3″]
Here is the full list of the leaked Week 4 challenges, courtesy of @lucas7yoshi_, which was also confirmed by other sources after the set remained unchanged following Wednesday’s v8.11 update.
Complete list of Week 4 Challenges: https://t.co/pAqZkxZncD
— Lucas7yoshi_ // Fortnite News & Leaks & Shitposts (@lucas7yoshi_) March 15, 2019
Leaked Fortnite challenges for Week 4 of Season 8
- Search for (2) Buried Treasure – 5 Battle Stars
- Launch yourself through (25) structures with a Pirate Cannon – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Scoped weapon and a Suppressed weapon – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Eliminate (10) Opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 1/5: Land at Tilted Towers – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Retail Row – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Happy Hamlet – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Outlast (90) opponents in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Use The Baller in (5) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
The Week four challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, March 21 at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET, but keep in mind the list is subject to change between now and its release, although that hasn’t happened on too many occasions.
Players who successfully complete all of the challenge will be rewarded with a loading screen that will provide the location of a hidden banner. Fortunately, the loading screen has already been leaked:
Make sure to follow us @Dexerto as we will be posting in-depth guides on how to complete each of the challenges, include a full cheat sheet map.