Week 1 of Season 8 in Fortnite has barely even begun, but data miners have already found the challenges for Week 2 in the game files.
The week 1 challenges made the most of the new map changes for Season 8, including the pirate camps, the new points of interest like Lazy Lagoon, and of course, that massive volcano.
As soon as Season 8 dropped, these challenges were live in-game, and if you haven’t completed them yet, you can find a full guide for all seven here.
If you have already completed the week 1 challenges, there’s also the hidden battle star to be found on the map. We’ve found it’s exact location, so no need to go on a mystery hunt.
If you’re all up to date then, all that is left to do is look forward to week 2 challenges – and thanks to leakers, we already know what they are.
Reddit user u/kspaar found these challenges in the game files – but it’s worth noting that Epic Games could change these challenges before they go live, expected on March 8.[ad name=”article3″]
- Deal damage to descending Supply Drops
- Deal damage to opponents with a Pirate Cannon
- Eliminate opponents at Salty Springs or Haunted Hills
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search a Chest in different Named Locations in a single match
- Stage 1: Gain health from Apples
- Stage 2: Gain health from using Med Kits
- Stage 1: Land at The Block
- Stage 2: Land at Dusty Divot
- Stage 3: Land at Polar Peak
- Stage 4: Land at Snobby Shores
- Stage 5: Land at Paradise Palms
- Visit the furthest North, South, East, and West points of the island
So there’s going to be a lot of travelling around in week 2 if these leaked challenges are accurate, but as mentioned above, they could change before March 8.