EA Sports has released a brand new Ones to Watch SBC for Andre Silva and a new set of Objectives for Camavinga in FIFA 22, and here’s how to complete both.
FIFA 22 was finally released on October 1 for everyone who didn’t purchase the Ultimate Edition and get access three days earlier. Hybrid League and Nations and Marquee Matchups SBCs are a great way to snag some rewards on day 1, but that’s just the start.
Along with the release of Ones to Watch team 1, EA also gave us a new Andre Silva SBC and Camavinga Objectives as well.
So, let’s take a look at how to knock both of them out as quickly and cheaply as possible.
How to complete FIFA 22 Camavinga OTW Objectives
There are four sets of Objectives to knock out, and in addition to getting Camavinga’s OTW card at the end, each one will also net you a pack and some XP.
FIFA 22 Camavinga OTW Objectives list
- Moves to Madrid
- Score using LaLiga players in 12 separate matches in the Live FUT Friendly: New Allegiance
- REWARD: 75+ rated rare player (Untradeable) + 300 XP
- A Premier Return
- Score 10 goals using Premier League players in the Live FUT Friendly: New Allegiance
- REWARD: Gold Pack (Untradeable) + 300 XP
- A Fresh Start in France
- Assist 5 goals with Crosses using Ligue 1 players in the Live FUT Friendly: New Allegiance
- REWARD: Two players pack (Untradeable) + 300 XP
- Winning Rush
- Win 9 matches in the Live FUT Friendly: New Allegiance
- Small Electrum Players Pack (Untradeable) + 300 XP
How to complete Andre Silva Ones to Watch SBC
- Andre Silva Ones to Watch card — ST — 84 OVR
FIFA 22 Andre Silva Ones to Watch SBC
- Number of players from Bundesliga: Min 1
- Squad Rating: Min 83
- Team Chemistry: Min 80
- Number of players in the Squad: 11
So – there you have it! That’s how to complete Andre Silva’s brand new Ones to Watch SBC in FIFA 22 – using FUTBIN solutions.
In total, this SBC should only cost you around 9500 FUT Coins on PlayStation, 11,000 on Xbox, and 12,000 on Origin PC.