LilyPichu explains how her dog accidentally got "very high" - Dexerto

LilyPichu explains how her dog accidentally got “very high”

Published: 30/Jan/2020 22:55

by Michael Gwilliam


Twitch streamer and OfflineTV member Lily ‘LilyPichu’ Ki told her stream the hilarious story of how her dog Temmie became super high, resulting in a panicked trip to the vet.

On January 30, the streamer recalled how she found her dog upstairs, immobile, surrounded by puddles of puke that smelled like chocolate.

According to Ki, she rushed to the vet, extremely concerned for her pup’s safety. A few moments after giving the dog to the veterinarian, the doctor asked LilyPichu to join him in another room.

[ad name=”article1″]

“I’m going to need you to be very honest with me,” the vet firmly requested. “Does anyone in your house smoke cannabis?”


After ensuring Ki that she could tell him without needing to worry about losing her animal, she recalled how there had been a party at her house a day earlier, and people were likely lighting up at the time.

“Alright, I just need to let you know, your dog is really high right now,” the veterinarian explained.

[ad name=”article2″]

As she remembered the story, LilyPichu burst into laughter. “He’s like, ‘yeah, your dog is very high right now.’”

Fortunately for the streamer, her Pomeranian pup was going to be okay. “My emotions were all over the place,” she admitted. “Apparently someone left a weed chocolate on the ground or something, and she ate it.”


LilyPichu loves her dog Temmie.

[ad name=”article3″]

The dog still had to get her stomach pumped, since she ate chocolate, but was perfectly fine otherwise. However, when Lily picked the dog up later, she was warned that the canine was still very high, and that it would take a few hours for the drug to wear off.

“She was vibing the whole day,” LilyPichu joked.

Thankfully, this story had a happy ending, but it still provided a valuable lesson for dog owners: be careful with anything party-goers bring into your house.