The Blue Dot reticle has fast become one of the most popular in Warzone, with players claiming it helps with their aim and accuracy when engaging in gunfights. Here’s everything you need to know in order to unlock it for yourself.
The Blue Dot has seen a massive uptick in use, especially as it becomes more popular among Warzone content creators who are constantly seeking new ways to flex across Verdansk.
Plenty of CoD titles have offered similar unlocks in the past, allowing players to customize their weapon’s appearance with different colored reticles.
That said, it’s not easy unlock in Warzone. Acquiring the Blue Dot reticle will take some grinding, but here’s exactly how you can grab it.
How to unlock the Blue Dot reticle for Holo sights
There are exactly nine tasks that have to be completed to unlock the reticle, and in a certain order, so it’s guaranteed to take up a solid wedge of time.
Let’s take a look at the challenges you have to complete to unlock the Blue Dot for holographic sights:
- Get 200 Kills using the Corp Combat Holo Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the Corp Combat Holo Sight
- Get 200 Kills using the APX5 Holographic Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the APX5 Holographic Sight
- Get 200 Kills using the PBX Holo 7 Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the PBX Holo 7 Sight
- Get 200 Kills using any Holo Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using any Holo Sight
- Get 3 kills without dying 150 times using any Holo Sight
These have to be done in this order, as completing each challenge unlocks the next, and each one will also unlock a new reticle as it builds up to the big one.
How to unlock the Blue Dot reticle for Reflex sights
The process for unlocking Blue Dot on Holo sights is fairly similar, though there is an additional challenge thrown in there that will make the process take even longer.
Here’s what you’ve got to do:
- Get 200 Kills using the Operator Reflex Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the Operator Reflex Sight
- Get 200 Kills using the Aim-Op Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the Aim-Op Sight
- Get 200 Kills using the Viper Reflex Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the Viper Reflex Sight
- Get 200 Kills using any Monocle Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the Monocle Sight
- Get 3 kills without dying 150 times using any Reflex Sight
- Get 500 kills using any Reflex Optic
Fastest way to unlock Blue Dot
Now you know how to do it, you’ll want to know the quickest way to unlock the reticle, too. While we can find ways to minimize how much time you have to spend grinding, it’s worth noting that this really is a grind, and will require a lot of time spent picking up the kills.
Your best bet is to drop into Plunder or Warzone Rumble if it’s available. These casual playlists will let you rack up the kills without much of a hassle. It also greatly reduces the overall time since you’ll be respawning and dropping right back in.
Moreover, when attempting to get headshots, your safest option would probably be using a single-fire weapon like the FAL and aiming for the head.
That said, there are plenty of ways to unlock Blue Dot, and as long as you keep up with the challenges, you should be able to unlock them through any method, though some processes may take longer than the ones we’ve laid out above.